- 2 cups vanilla coconut milk or vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 scoop of NeoCell Super Collagen Powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 Tbs. fresh blueberries
- Create a milk base by blending the coconut or almond milk, and collagen powder in a blender for 2 minutes on high speed.
- Stir in cinnamon.
- Add milk base to chia seeds, and allow to soak for about 15 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks and top with fresh blueberries
Calories: 310 Fat: 17g Saturated fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 31g Sugar: 10g Sodium: 5mg Fiber: 16g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 0mg
For more 7 “new” superfoods to try in 2017 recipes: 7 Unusual Super Foods