- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced crosswise
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite-size strips
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, peas, bell pepper, green onions, and cilantro to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, coconut aminos, sesame oil, salt, and red pepper flakes. While whisking, drizzle in the olive oil to emulsify.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cashews.
Calories: 480 Fat: 18g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 55g Sugar: 21g Sodium: 1530mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 27g
For more Paleo-friendly BBQ recipes: Paleo-friendly BBQ