These avocado fat-bombs are very simple to make. They take all of 20 minutes from start to finish without having to bake them. All you need to do is pop them in the fridge, and you are all set. This recipe is gluten free, low carb, guilt-free, and vegan. These avocado fat-bombs are oh so yummy!
- Prep Time
½ cup vegan chocolate
¼ cup unsweetened coconut
2 avocados, ripe
1 Tbsp cocoa butter or coconut butter
1 ½ Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp Lakanto monkfruit sweetener, golden
¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- Spray silicone baking molds with nonstick spray or rub with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Melt ½ cup vegan chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. Return to microwave and microwave another 20 seconds or until completely melted. Stir in coconut.
- Carefully pour chocolate into the mold, making sure to spread the chocolate all the way up to the lid of the mold. You want the entire base to covered to create a shell. Pop into the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- In the meantime, place avocado, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, protein, monkfruit sweetener, and salt in a food processor. Mix until smooth.
- Remove mold from the fridge. Pour avocado mixture into each mold. Return to fridge for 30 minutes
- Melt remaining ½ cup chocolate in the microwave (step 1). Pour chocolate on top of avocado mixture and smooth out with a spoon. Return to fridge for 45 minutes to set.
- Carefully remove chocolates from mold and place in the fridge.