For more Paleo-friendly BBQ recipes: Paleo-friendly BBQ
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced crosswise
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and cut into bite-size strips
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped cashews
- In a large bowl, toss the cabbage, peas, bell pepper, green onions, and cilantro to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, coconut aminos, sesame oil, salt, and red pepper flakes. While whisking, drizzle in the olive oil to emulsify.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cashews.
- Calories: 480
- Carbohydrate Content: 55 g
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 1530 mg
- Sugar Content: 21 g