- 2-3 TreatmentsServings
- 2 Tbs. powdered French green clay (for oily/troubled skin), bentonite clay (for serious healing), or white cosmetic clay (for sensitive, dry, or mature skin)
- 1 tsp. powdered rose petals
- 1 Tbs. glycerin
- 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. jojoba or almond oil (optional, but include for dry skin conditions; use water if you’re omitting the oil).
- 5 drops rose essential oil or 3 drops rose oil, 1 drop lavender oil, and 1 drop chamomile oil.
- Sterilize a 4-oz jar by boiling it for 10 minutes in a water bath, or run it through your dishwasher.
- Stir together clay and rose petal powder. Add glycerin, vinegar, and jojoba or almond oil or water. Stir to mix well. If the mixture is too soupy, sprinkle in more clay. Not spreadable? Pour in a dash more oil or water.
- Add the essential oils of your choice, and stir. Then apply a thin layer to your face, put your feet up, and relax for 10–15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Then go out and show off your radiant skin (optional, but highly recommended).