- 36 biscuitsServings
- 1 Tbs. coconut or olive oil, plus more for baking sheet
- 2 cups oats
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbs. honey
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil, or line with a silicone mat.
- Pulse the oats in a food processor for 1 minute, until a slightly grainy powder develops.
- Mix together the eggs, oil, honey, and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl. Stir in the zucchini and then the oats.
- Drop tablespoonfuls, spaced 1 inch apart, onto the prepared baking sheet and press slightly to flatten. Bake biscuits for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Store the biscuits in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to a month.